Get started on your online degree!
Cost per Credit Hour
Total Tuition Cost
Next Start Date
January 15, 2018
We offer rolling admissions! Our upcoming terms are January 15, March 12, June 4, and August 28.
To be considered for admission to the graduate degrees and certificates at Unity College, applicants must submit:
- Official transcripts demonstrating the completion of a bachelor’s degree. NOTE: A minimum GPA of 3.0 is preferred. Please submit official transcripts from all institutions attended.
- Current resume or C.V.
- Personal essay (500 words minimum) addressing the following:
- Why are you interested in pursuing a degree at Unity College and how does this program align with your career goals?
- How do your previous experiences and background prepare you for this degree?
- GRE score reports may be submitted to supplement your candidacy, but are not required.
NOTE: For the MPS track in Sustainable Natural Resource Management, interested applicants are expected to have previously studied Biology, Ecology, Environmental Science, Math, or a related field. For the MPS in Environmental GIScience, interested applicants should have previously taken a college-level statistics course. If accepted, GIScience students will also need to sign a compliance form acknowledging that they meet the technology requirements in order to successfully run ArcGIS.
A maximum of 9 credits of graduate-level coursework aligned with the content of the MPS may be transferred if a grade of a “B” or better was achieved.
Please contact email@example.com for questions about transfer credits.