M.S. in Professional Science Admissions Requirements
Get started now!
Cost per Credit Hour
Total Tuition Cost
Next Start Date
June 5, 2017
To be considered for admission to the graduate program at Unity College, applicants must submit:
- Official transcripts demonstrating the completion of a bachelor’s degree. NOTE: A minimum GPA of 3.0 is preferred
- Current resume or C.V.
- Personal essay (500 words minimum) addressing the following:
- Why are you interested in pursuing a degree at Unity College and how does this program align with your career goals?
- How do your previous experiences and background prepare you for this degree?
- GRE score reports may be submitted to supplement your candidacy, but are not required.
NOTE: For the MPS track in Sustainable Natural Resource Management, interested applicants are expected to have previously studied Biology, Ecology, Environmental Science, Math, or a related field.
A maximum of 9 credits of graduate-level coursework aligned with the content of the MPS may be transferred if a grade of a “C” or better was achieved.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for questions about transfer credits.