Get started on your online degree!
Next Start Date
October 22, 2018
We offer rolling admissions! Our upcoming term is October 22, 2018.
If you are interested in taking a course as a non-degree student, click here.
To enroll in a Unity College Distance Education undergraduate program, students must fit the following criteria:
Have graduated High School (or equivalent) a minimum of 3 years prior to the first day of class
Have completed an Associate’s degree
Are active military or a veteran
- If transferring college credits: Have a 2.0 minimum college transfer credit GPA on a 4.0 scale;
- If no previous college experience: Have a 2.0 minimum 2.0 high school GPA on a 4.0 scale.
To be considered for admission to the graduate degrees and certificates at Unity College, applicants must submit:
- Unofficial transcripts demonstrating the completion of a bachelor’s degree. NOTE: A minimum GPA of 3.0 is preferred. If accepted, you will need to submit official transcripts from where you earned your Bachelor’s degree.
- Current resume or C.V.
- Personal essay (500 words minimum) addressing the following:
- Why are you interested in pursuing a degree at Unity College and how does this program align with your career goals?
- How do your previous experiences and background prepare you for this degree?
- GRE score reports may be submitted to supplement your candidacy, but are not required.
NOTE: For the MPS track in Sustainable Natural Resource Management, interested applicants are expected to have previously studied Biology, Ecology, Environmental Science, Math, or a related field. For the MPS in Environmental GIScience, interested applicants should have previously taken a college-level statistics course. If accepted, GIScience students will also need to sign a compliance form acknowledging that they meet the technology requirements in order to successfully run ArcGIS.
A maximum of 9 credits of graduate-level coursework aligned with the content of the MPS may be transferred if a grade of a “B” or better was achieved.
Please contact email@example.com for questions about transfer credits.