Get started on your online degree!
Request more information
Distance Education Concierge:
If you are interested in taking a course as a non-degree student, click here.
Undergraduate Admissions Requirements
To enroll in a Unity College Distance Education undergraduate program, students must fit one of the following criteria:
• Have a 2.0 high school GPA on a 4.0 scale. Proof of high school completion or equivalent (GED) must be provided.
• If transferring college credits: Have a 2.0 minimum college transfer credit GPA on a 4.0 scale. Proof of high school completion or equivalent (GED) must be provided.
A maximum of 90 credits can be transferred into an undergraduate program.
Please note: You must provide transcripts for any previous colleges attended, even if you do not plan on transferring credits to Unity College.
Explore Undergraduate Degrees
B.S. Animal Health and Behavior
B.S. Environmental Emergency Management and Law Enforcement
B.S. Environmental Geospatial Technologies
B.S. Environmental Justice and Social Change
B.S. Environmental Science and Climate Change
B.S. Environmental Studies
B.S. Marine Biology and Sustainable Aquaculture
B.S. Sustainable Business Management
B.S. Wildlife Conservation
Certificate in Environmental GIS
Graduate Admissions Requirements
To be considered for admission to the graduate degrees and certificates at Unity College, applicants must submit:
- Unofficial transcripts demonstrating the completion of a bachelor’s degree. NOTE: A minimum GPA of 3.0 is preferred. If accepted, you will need to submit official transcripts from where you earned your Bachelor’s degree.
- Current resume or C.V.
- Personal essay (500 words minimum) addressing the following:
- Why are you interested in pursuing a degree at Unity College and how does this program align with your career goals?
- How do your previous experiences and background prepare you for this degree?
- GRE score reports may be submitted to supplement your candidacy but are not required.
NOTE: Interested applicants in the Master’s in Wildlife Conservation and Management and Environmental Science are expected to have previously studied Biology, Ecology, Environmental Science, Math, or a related field. Applicants that do not have this background can be conditionally accepted pending completion of additional undergraduate coursework. A maximum of 9 credits of graduate-level coursework aligned with the content of the Master’s degrees may be transferred if a grade of a “B” or better was achieved.
Please contact email@example.com for questions about transfer credits.