Get started on your online degree!
Next Start Date
August 13, 2018
We offer rolling admissions! Our upcoming term is August 13.
If you are interested in taking a course as a non-degree student, click here.
To be considered for admission to the undergraduate completion degree at Unity College, applicants must be 21 years of age and submit:
- Unofficial transcripts demonstrating the completion of at least 30 undergraduate credits. NOTE: A minimum GPA of 2.0 is preferred. If accepted, you will need to submit official transcripts for where you earned your college credits. We will accept up to 90 transfer credits.
To be considered for admission to the graduate degrees and certificates at Unity College, applicants must submit:
- Unofficial transcripts demonstrating the completion of a bachelor’s degree. NOTE: A minimum GPA of 3.0 is preferred. If accepted, you will need to submit official transcripts from where you earned your Bachelor’s degree.
- Current resume or C.V.
- Personal essay (500 words minimum) addressing the following:
- Why are you interested in pursuing a degree at Unity College and how does this program align with your career goals?
- How do your previous experiences and background prepare you for this degree?
- GRE score reports may be submitted to supplement your candidacy, but are not required.
NOTE: For the MPS track in Sustainable Natural Resource Management, interested applicants are expected to have previously studied Biology, Ecology, Environmental Science, Math, or a related field. For the MPS in Environmental GIScience, interested applicants should have previously taken a college-level statistics course. If accepted, GIScience students will also need to sign a compliance form acknowledging that they meet the technology requirements in order to successfully run ArcGIS.
A maximum of 9 credits of graduate-level coursework aligned with the content of the MPS may be transferred if a grade of a “B” or better was achieved.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for questions about transfer credits.