Get started on your online degree!
If you are interested in taking a course as a non-degree student, click here.
Undergraduate Admissions Requirements
To enroll in a Unity College Distance Education undergraduate program, students must fit one of the following criteria:
- Have a 2.0 high school GPA with college preparatory work on a 4.0 scale. Proof of high school completion or equivalent (GED) must be provided.
- If transferring college credits: Have a 2.0 minimum college transfer credit GPA on a 4.0 scale. A maximum of 90 credits can be transferred into an undergraduate program.
Please note: You must provide transcripts for any previous College attended, even if you do not plan on transferring credits to Unity College.
Graduate Admissions Requirements
To be considered for admission to the graduate degrees and certificates at Unity College, applicants must submit:
- Unofficial transcripts demonstrating the completion of a bachelor’s degree. NOTE: A minimum GPA of 3.0 is preferred. If accepted, you will need to submit official transcripts from where you earned your Bachelor’s degree.
- Current resume or C.V.
- Personal essay (500 words minimum) addressing the following:
- Why are you interested in pursuing a degree at Unity College and how does this program align with your career goals?
- How do your previous experiences and background prepare you for this degree?
- GRE score reports may be submitted to supplement your candidacy, but are not required.
NOTE: For the MPS track in Sustainable Natural Resource Management, interested applicants are expected to have previously studied Biology, Ecology, Environmental Science, Math, or a related field. For the MPS in Environmental GIScience, interested applicants should have previously taken a college-level statistics course. If accepted, GIScience students will also need to sign a compliance form acknowledging that they meet the technology requirements in order to successfully run ArcGIS. A maximum of 9 credits of graduate-level coursework aligned with the content of the MPS may be transferred if a grade of a “B” or better was achieved.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for questions about transfer credits.