Get started on your online degree!
Next Start Date
June 4, 2018
We offer rolling admissions! Our upcoming term is June 4.
If you are interested in taking a course as a non-degree student, click here.
To be considered for admission to the graduate degrees and certificates at Unity College, applicants must submit:
- Official transcripts demonstrating the completion of a bachelor’s degree. NOTE: A minimum GPA of 3.0 is preferred. Please submit official transcripts from all institutions attended.
- Current resume or C.V.
- Personal essay (500 words minimum) addressing the following:
- Why are you interested in pursuing a degree at Unity College and how does this program align with your career goals?
- How do your previous experiences and background prepare you for this degree?
- GRE score reports may be submitted to supplement your candidacy, but are not required.
NOTE: For the MPS track in Sustainable Natural Resource Management, interested applicants are expected to have previously studied Biology, Ecology, Environmental Science, Math, or a related field. For the MPS in Environmental GIScience, interested applicants should have previously taken a college-level statistics course. If accepted, GIScience students will also need to sign a compliance form acknowledging that they meet the technology requirements in order to successfully run ArcGIS.
A maximum of 9 credits of graduate-level coursework aligned with the content of the MPS may be transferred if a grade of a “B” or better was achieved.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for questions about transfer credits.