Online Master’s in Professional ScienceAn online master's degree with a business focus
Cost per Credit Hour
Cost per Course
Total Tuition Cost
Next Start Date
March 18, 2019
Get started on your online degree!
Request more information about this program
Distance Education Concierge:
Online Master’s in Professional Science
Combining science with organizational and communication skills, the Unity College Master’s in Professional Science (M.S.) will give you the training and credentials you need to advance in your career path.
- Four concentrations: Conservation Law Enforcement, Environmental GIScience, Environmental Studies and Sustainability, and Sustainable Natural Resource Management.
- 100% online. Students who take a full course load can complete the degree requirements in as few as 12 months!
- World-class faculty experienced in online teaching.
- Small class sizes allow for personalized attention. That’s something you won’t find at larger, online universities!
- Affordable and flexible. Take the classes whenever works for you. We offer five start dates per year!
- Unlike similar programs, no GRE is required.
Unity College follows Quality Matters standards, a faculty-centered peer review process that is designed to certify the quality of online and blended courses.
Unity College is accredited by the New England Commission of Higher Education (NECHE).
Earn your Master's in 12 months.
Our world-class faculty are Fulbright Scholars, discover new species, exhibit art internationally, consult with international law enforcement, and win National Science Foundation grants.
Combining science with organizational and communication skills, the Unity College M.S. in Professional Science will give you the training and credentials you need to advance in your career path. Choose from one of four tracks: