Active DutyEducational Opportunities while on Active Duty
Get started on your online degree!
It’s easy to start and finish your degree at Unity College
We offer start dates five times a year and let you switch easily between full- and part-time. Getting deployed? You can pause your degree for up to one year without needing to reapply.
Getting your bachelor’s degree can help you attain officer level. While some may be nominated to officer without a degree, most positions require at least a bachelor’s degree to be considered for a commission.
Learn important skills that will help you once you return to civilian life. Your degree will help you return to civilian life with a leg up. Students who complete their education while on active duty can more quickly find better jobs once they return home.
Active Duty Checklist:
- Apply at apply.unity.edu – Fast, easy, and free!
- Send unofficial transcripts and documents to email@example.com
- Send official copies of your JST or CCAF
- Meet with TA point of contact
- Complete the FAFSA – fafsa.ed.gov
- Tuition assistance may not cover the entire tuition cost at Unity College
- Ensure your reduced military rate has been applied to your account
- As a military service member, veteran, spouse, or dependant, Unity provides a reduced tuition rate so you can get the most from your benefits
- Send Certificate of Eligibility to Unity’s certifying official at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Receive your acceptance and confirm your intent to enroll by contacting us at email@example.com
Contact a Unity College Concierge if you have any question on how to do any of these steps – We’re glad to help!
I am beyond grateful for the help that your concierge gave me so I could keep pursuing my dream of higher education. When other colleges told me “Sorry, there’s nothing we can do, money problems are your own,” he helped me find a way. So grateful and excited to be at Unity College Online!