Public Safety and Crisis Management InstituteJune 27 - 28, 2019 in Westbrook, Maine
June 27 – 28, 2019
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION: $300 - Thursday and Friday (Includes reception, materials, and lunch) - Until Jan. 18
$325 - Thursday and Friday (Includes reception, materials, and lunch) - After Jan. 18
$200 - Friday only (Includes materials and lunch)
Continuing Education Units
Receive up to 2 CEUs for completion of the conference and associated materials.
The Public Safety and Crisis Management Institute will introduce, educate and expand leaders’ knowledge base to assist them with responding and managing crisis situations to meet the needs of the constituents and communities they serve. Additionally, the participants will enhance their cultural competency skills to address the increased demographic shifts across the nation.
Location: Westbrook Performing Arts Center, Westbrook, ME.
Parking: Available on site
Dates: June 27 – 28, 2019
Time: Thursday, June 27 – 3:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. Friday, June 28- 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
CEUs: Receive up to 2 CEUs for completion of the conference and associated materials.
Who should participate in the Public Safety and Crisis Management Institute?
- College and university personnel, police, state troopers, K-12 personnel, hospital and clinic staff, business and industry personnel, and leaders, as well as personnel from groups and organizations responsible for keeping their clientele safe.
- Undergraduate and graduate students enrolled in Criminal Justice, Conservation Law, Homeland Security, and Emergency Management are invited to participate.
Public Safety and Crisis Management Institute workshops include:
- Collective Voices: Resources and Opportunities to Manage Crisis and Promote Safety
- Managing Crisis with Artificial Intelligence and Drones
- Proactive Response to Active Shooters
- Stop the Bleed Workshop