Online Concentration in Environmental Health and SafetyIncrease your marketable skills
Make your dream a reality!
Applying is fast, free, and easy!
Next Start Dates:
May 4, 2020
May 25, 2020
July 6, 2020
Request more information
Distance Education Concierge:
Concentration in Environmental Health and Safety
This specialization will allow students to apply their degree to the field of health and safety. Students will be expected to incorporate a minimum of 9 credits in courses such as: Environmental Compliance, Regulation, and Mitigation, Toxicology, Epidemiology, Environmental Microbiology, and Environmental Health and Safety Management.
- Increase your job readiness by learning additional skills necessary in today’s workplace, while working towards your undergraduate degree in Environmental Emergency Disaster Management and Law Enforcement, Wildlife Conservation, Environmental Studies, Environmental Science and Climate Change, or Animal Health and Behavior.
- Concentrations appear on your transcript and diploma so future employers know what skills you’ve acquired.
- One-on-one academic and professional advising Our world-class faculty and trained staff strive to make your professional and academic goals a reality.
- Unity College is an accredited institution by the New England Commission of Higher Education (NECHE).
- Study when and where you want and finish your degree while still working full-time.
- Make professional connections with leaders in your field.
- Get job placement assistance through our career development department.
- Eight start dates per year