Online Concentration in Renewable EnergyIncrease your marketable skills
Get started on your online degree!
Next Start Dates:
February 17, 2020
March 30, 2020
May 4, 2020
May 25, 2020
July 6, 2020
Request more information
Distance Education Concierge:
Concentration in Renewable Energy
This specialization will allow students to apply their degree to understanding the growing field of renewable energy. This is a degree that prepares a student nicely to move into a graduate degree in engineering. You’ll be exposed to the exciting world of creating and implementing green technologies, such as wind, solar, geothermal and biomass power. Students will be expected to complete a minimum of 9 credits in courses such as: Introduction to Green Energy: Politics and Implementation, Alternative Energy Technologies (with Lab), and Renewable Energy: Science, Technology and Management.
- Increase your job readiness by learning additional skills necessary in today’s workplace, while working towards your undergraduate degree in Environmental Emergency Disaster Management and Law Enforcement, Wildlife Conservation, Environmental Studies, Environmental Science and Climate Change, or Animal Health and Behavior.
- Concentrations appear on your transcript and diploma so future employers know what skills you’ve acquired.
- One-on-one academic and professional advising Our world-class faculty and trained staff strive to make your professional and academic goals a reality.
- Unity College is an accredited institution by the New England Commission of Higher Education (NECHE).
- Study when and where you want and finish your degree while still working full-time.
- Make professional connections with leaders in your field.
- Get job placement assistance through our career development department.
- Eight start dates per year
RNRG 101 Introduction to Green Energy: Politics and Implementation
RNRG 201 Renewable Energy: Science, Technology and Management
RNRG 301 Alternative Energy Technologies: Solar and Wind